Sports Premium is used to provide additional sporting opportunities both during and after the school day. It is also used to provide support and training for staff in the delivery of the Physical Education curriculum.
Sports Premium 2023-2024
Our Sports Premium allocation for 2023-2024 is £18 060
Oakfield Aims and Objectives for PE and Sport
- All children will have equal access to high-quality PE provision and opportunities to experience and participate in a wide range of sports and physical activities.
- All children will acquire skills and attitudes to lead healthy, active lifestyles through school and into adulthood.
- increase all staff’s confidence, knowledge and skills in teaching PE and sport
- increase engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity and sport
- raise the profile of PE and sport across the school, to support whole school improvement
- offer a broader and more equal experience of a range of sports and physical activities to all pupils
- increase participation in competitive sport