Preparing our children for a successful, ambitious and happy future.
All aspects of our policies and practices in school are underpinned by the values we uphold and the way the whole school and community interacts with each other. We expect everyone to be responsible for their own behaviour, to respect the rights of others and share our values.
Our School Vision:
- Our school will be a happy, welcoming and inclusive place, where everyone is treated equally and expectations are high.
- We will provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment in which every individual is cared for spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially and emotionally
- We will combine high standards with a broad, balanced and rich curriculum which encourages creativity and inspires a commitment to lifelong learning
- We will focus our teaching and learning on the needs, abilities and enthusiasms of individual pupils, providing a tailored approach to supporting pupils with additional needs and giving extra support to those pupils that need it most
- Our children will have the skills and attitudes that will help them to be successful in the future so that they are able to develop their full potential, achieving the very best that they are capable of
- We will work in partnership with parents and stakeholders to place our school at the heart of the community it serves
- We will build on our strengths and drive our own improvement, setting ambitious targets and recognising that, for the sake of our pupils, we can always do better