Junior Leadership Team Information
- To enable the children of Oakfield to have a voice
- To help make the school the best that it can be
- To help to improve learning in the school
- To raise funds for the school
- Chair person - Maisey
- Vice Chair - Abigale
- Secretaries - Isabella and Ethan
- Treasurer - Isla
Junior Leadership Team Code of Conduct
The JLT Code of Conduct is as follows:
All members of the JLT must:
- be respectful and listen to others
- contribute or participate actively in meetings
- follow the school rules and be role models to other pupils
- model good behaviour at all times
- be polite and courteous to others
- not refer to specific individuals or groups during discussions
- use their position on JLT to support and develop their school and peers and not abuse this position in any way
JLT members may be asked to step down from their position if they repeatedly break the JLT Code of Conduct.
Each member has three chances. Should they lose these three chances, they will be asked by the Chair Person to give up their role and leave.
Pupils asked to leave the JLT will not be permitted to reapply for a position in the future.